The Reference Library of the Institute for New Testament Textual Research
About the library
- The library of the Institute for New Testament Textual Research is a reference library in support of research in textual history of the New Testament.
- This reference library has a no lending policy of materials except for academics and students of the University upon presentation of a formal letter by their supervisor.
- A form of identification may be required, and materials may be viewed in the reading room only.
- A photocopy machine and scanner for copy card holders are available.
- Please obtain beforehand the shelf marks of the desired materials as there is no online public access catalogue (OPAC) on-site.
Online access and Research
- Local card index for materials purchased before the year 1995
- ZKI (Zentralkatalog der Institute) for digitised card indexes of all institutes of Muenster University: http://kataloge.ulb.uni-muenster.de/zki/default
- INTF OPAC: http://www.ulb.uni-muenster.de/exec/ULB/institutskatalog/?sigel=6/182 for electronic title records of in-house library items.
- HBZ (Hochschulbibliothekszentrum des Landes Nordrhein-Westfalen) - OPAC for library materials in Northrhine-Westfalia: http://okeanos-www.hbz-nrw.de/F/
|Library opening times:||Wednesday 12:30 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.|
If you have questions about this library and/ or its services please contact the librarian Mr. Stadelmann by e-mail email@example.com or phone +49 (0)251 83 22583Thank you.
ECM Acts ECM Mark CBGM Intro. Presentation Genealogical Queries: Cath. Patristic Citations Kurzgefasste Liste Online Kurzgefasste Liste Supplement Links Manuscripts of the Bible Museum Manuscript Clusters NA28 NT.VMR 2.0 NT Transcripts Palaeography database Parallel Pericopes Apparatus Publications P127: ECM Apparatus Foundation reports SMR-Database Digital Collection of the Bible museum