The Reference Library of the Institute for New Testament Textual Research
The library of the Institute for New Testament Textual Research is closed
due to the Corona pandemia until January 31st.
If you have questions please contact the librarian Martin Stadelmann.
About the library
- The library of the Institute for New Testament Textual Research is a reference library in support of research in textual history of the New Testament.
- This reference library has a no lending policy of materials except for academics and students of the University upon presentation of a formal letter by their supervisor.
- A form of identification may be required, and materials may be viewed in the reading room only.
- A photocopy machine and scanner for copy card holders are available.
- Please obtain beforehand the shelf marks of the desired materials as there is no online public access catalogue (OPAC) on-site.
Online access and Research
- Local card index for materials purchased before the year 1995
- ZKI (Zentralkatalog der Institute) for digitised card indexes of all institutes of Muenster University: http://kataloge.ulb.uni-muenster.de/zki/default
- INTF OPAC: http://www.ulb.uni-muenster.de/exec/ULB/institutskatalog/?sigel=6/182 for electronic title records of in-house library items.
- HBZ (Hochschulbibliothekszentrum des Landes Nordrhein-Westfalen) - OPAC for library materials in Northrhine-Westfalia: http://okeanos-www.hbz-nrw.de/F/
|Library opening times:||Wednesday 12:30 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.|
If you have questions about this library and/ or its services please contact the librarian Mr. Stadelmann by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +49 (0)251 83 22583Thank you.
CBGM Intro. Presentation Genealogical Queries: Acts Genealogical Queries: Cath. Patristic Citations Kurzgefaßte Liste Online Kurzgefaßte Liste Supplement Links Manuscripts of the Bible Museum Manuscript Clusters NA28 NT.VMR 2.0 NT Transcripts Palaeography database Parallel Pericopes Apparatus Publications P127: ECM Apparatus Foundation reports SMR-Database Digital Collection of the Bible museum